Current Job Openings
Date: January 15, 2020
Title: Board Operator, Beasley Media Group – Las Vegas, NV
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Las Vegas stations are looking for an outstanding part-time board operator. Board operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter meter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air executive of the station.
· High school diploma or GED
· Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
· Basic Knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows.
· Must be able to work weekdays, with flexible weekend, night, and holiday availability.
· Knowledge of Social media and a current user of multiple platforms, i.e., Instagram and Facebook.
· Willing and able to make live appearances
Last Date for consideration: Until filled
To be considered for this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Sales Executive
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for a motivated, out of the box digital strategist and sales maven with 3-5 years digital sales experience to join our team.
This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG-Las Vegas’s solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Digital Sales Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric.
• Hunt: Develop new business
• Perform probing CNA’s to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom programs in conjunction with our support Pods to achieve client’s objectives
• Present, close and renew
• Work with clients and our support Pods to optimize campaigns
• Post campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on-air and online. Media experience is a plus. Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here