If you know me, you know that I am really weird about chicken. I don’t know what it is but it grosses me out most of the time.
NEW YEAR NEW ME! I am trying to eat healthy and get tired of ground turkey every night so I have been experimenting with chicken, and so far so GREAT!
Last night I made a balsamic chicken with spinach, tomatoes, and mozzarella. It was easy and BOMB!
- Chicken Breast
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Minced Garlic
- Mozz Cheese
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
MIND YOU .. I don’t have any measurements. Measure with your heart!
- Split the chicken breasts and rub with olive oil & balsamic then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder & onion powder on both sides of chicken (be as generous as you want)
- Place into baking dish and add your sliced tomatoes on top of chicken then add a little more balsamic vinegar on top of the chicken and tomatoes.
- Cook for about 20 minutes @ 400 degrees
- While that is cooking heat up olive oil in frying pan with minced garlic add spinach and sautéed until cooked.
- Take chicken out off spinach on top of chicken and then top it off with the mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for about 5 minutes @ 525.
That’s it. It’s as easy as that. I had it with Brussel sprouts and broccoli ..(like I said I’m trying to eat super healthy) but I am sure it would be great with rice!